A Fun and Positive way to Learn the Sport of Basketball
About the Little Hoopers All-Stars:
Little Hoopers All-Stars is an innovative step-by-step approach that builds confidence and self-esteem in a fun and safe sports environment.
- Little Hoopers All-Stars helps kids get ready for sports and to succeed in life.
- Little Hoopers All-Stars is a comprehensive motor skills development program.
- Little Hoopers All-Stars teaches Discipline, Respect, Teamwork & Self-Confidence, along with following directions, being considerate of peers, coaches and positive reinforcement.
"It is never too early - train like a Pro with C. LaRue Hoops!"
How Little Hoopers All-Stars works:
Each 35 minute Little Hoopers All-Stars session is led by a qualified instructor. Over an 8 week period your child will learn the fundamentals of basketball as he or she develops coordination, balance, strength and many social skills that will carry on through a life time!
Note: Each child receives a T-shirt annually or for their first class taken each year!
We teach the fundamentals of the game of basketball:
Coordination – basketball specific coordination’s improving motor skills
- Defense – technique and movement improving physical fitness
- Ball Handling – basketball specific skills improving speed & hand eye coordination
- Passing – technique improving motors skills & hand eye coordination
- Shooting – technique “BEEF” works balance, strength, coordination & motor skills
Click on a class below to view details (dates, times & cost) and to register.