Please read the following and enter your name and date below before submitting:
LaRue, Inc. DBA: C. LaRue Hoop’s will provide for the All-Star Coach:
- on-site training, program guidance and class structure, sales documentation, ongoing service and support via website, email
marketing, social media
- payroll, administrative support – maintaining class rosters, weekly schedules, collections, accounting, web site administration
- equipment necessary to perform contracted services
- branding, promotions, marketing, advertising
- Web site and other necessary materials
1. Marketing, promotions, advertisements and referral methods for the Company are at the sole discretion of LaRue, Inc. However,
in order to solicit sales, the All-Star Coach shall not make promises pertaining to the goods or services offered by the
Company other than the standard offerings; unless authorized in writing by the LaRue, Inc. to do so.
2. The All-Star Coach may make use of the Company's trademarks for the sole purpose of promoting the Company's products, goods
or services. Any such use shall be in accordance with the Company's trademark policies. It is expressly understood that
this agreement does not grant the All-Star Coach any interest in the Company's trademarks or any other intellectual property
3. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of employee and employer, NO partnership or joint venture
relationship is formed by this agreement and at no time may the All-Star Coach position itself as affiliated to the Company,
except as an employee hired to perform a service. In view of this the All-Star Coach shall not enter into any agreements
on behalf of LaRue, Inc.
4. This agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the All-Star Coach to act on behalf of the Company and the All-Star Coach
shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into by the Company with other Agents.
5. The All-Star Coach agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to the Company's products, goods or services
nor that of prospective or existing customers to any third party. The Company may do follow-up enquiries to confirm their
purchase and to gather feedback about their experience with the Company's products,
Note: Upon completion or termination of the contract all equipment and materials will be returned to LaRue, Inc.